Saturday, December 17, 2011

Having the balls to say what I like.

I've been dealing with the issue of sexual identity this week. To be specific people confuse me for a bottom. I like my clothes and my shoes, why does that automatically state I like it up the ass?

Starting this week I began to question what kind of man I am looking for. It might be picky of me but, I want someone who can be one of the boys with me, but enjoys the sexual pleasures of my bottom gay boys out there.

Sexual identity should not be a requirement on these site to meet people or hook up. I know its fast and convenient, but where does the mystery of getting to know someone go? You find yourself knowing a guys cock size and sexual position preference by scrolling down the page of their profiles.

The fact is that unless you meet a guy at a bar or club its really hard not to just join sites like a4a, or grindr. Here sex and meeting the cute guy down the street comes straight to your smart phone.

We are part of a new generation where sexual compatibility is established on date one. We take all emotion and Passion out of love making and force this minimal fantasy of getting off with someone because they have a sexy six-pack.

I've met someone this past week where it seems like we are compatible. The bull has been set aside and we are communicating fluent gay English. What we want and why we want it.

It's been established that just because I like my clothes and shoes I can still put it down to make this manliest of men feel the urge to bottom for me.

Are my prayers answered? Time will only tell. Looking forward to the future and this adventure.

Ps. I am not afraid to say as a gay man one does get the urge to be topped as well. Just not as often as my bottom bros out there.

1 comment:

  1. amen! i agree with you on all that was said.
    I enjoyed reading. Hope to see more of your writing! :)

    ReplyDelete